ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: FTP optional task won't compile
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:00:48 GMT
Aaarrrrggghhhhh!  I'm sorry, brain fart on my end.

A while ago I added a "nofail" attribute to fileset so that I could
reference nonexistent directories without a build failure.  In so doing,
I had to change the signature of the setDirectoryScanner method to take
a DirectoryScanner instead of a FileScanner.

SO, please ignore all the previous emails on this topic.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.