ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeff <je...@fl.ensco.com>
Subject CVS Problems with home directory
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:17:56 GMT
I have a ANT build script which runs fine on linux and Win2000.
I have a buildalll.bat file for setting the paths and executing ANT on the windows box.

The bat files works fine when run from the command-line.
When run as a 'Scheduled Job' I get the following problem from the CVS task:
  cvs [checkout aborted]: could not find out home directory

I'm not really sure why it works if I run from the command prompt but not as a scheduled job.
I checked and verified it was running as the same user in the background as when I kick it
off from the command prompt.

Is there anything else I can look at?

Thanks,

Jeff