ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Deibler <mike.deib...@NOCpulse.com>
Subject Re: target as a property
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:30:55 GMT
Can we quantify the number of people who really want these features?
Basing the result on the messages on this list won't give a good representation.
Are the list members a good cross-section of all ant users?  Are the
posts even representative of the list members in general (i.e. how many
uninterrested lurkers are out there)?

Perhaps a more formal feature voting process should be evolved to gauge
the true user interest in potential feature additions.  How that can be
accomplished is unclear.

Thanks,

Mike

--