ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <sdgol...@MailAndNews.com>
Subject Copy Recursively
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:14:51 GMT
I've searched the mailing lists, but I can't find the solution to this
problem.

For a target in my main build file (build.xml), I want to be able to copy
another build file (build_subdir.xml) to all subdirectories that contain .java
files.  This will allow me to bulid individual directories when I want to.

I've concluded that:
1.  The Copy task only has a single destination directory
2.  There is no way to create a fileset/patternset containing only directories

I've looked at the Apply and Exec tasks, but I don't think these will work due
to fact #2.

Is there any easy way to do this with the current tasks or should I create my
own task to accomplish this?

Thanks for the help.

Scott

"Just a mirror for the sun...
 My smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun."