ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: rename instead of move
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:19:25 GMT
How about just un-deprecating the rename task?  That's what I'm using
and it's perfect for the job.

Further, I think it can be reasonably documented so people understand
that rename does just that, no mucking with the contents, and move/copy
can be used to apply filters.

Thanks.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.