ant-user mailing list archives

From Uwe Guenther <...@cscc.de>
Subject Re: external compiler task
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:24:19 GMT
Hello,

now I use an external Task in the NB IDE with a
costumized ant shell script, where I set the
environment hard wired.

There was some more problems than only javac, e.g.
java, jar, signjar. So if I use the hard wired environment
with JDK1.4.0-beta my problems are gone.

I am still waiting for a JDK1.4.0 like NB :)

--
Thanks Uwe