ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Bond <tb...@webmethods.com>
Subject java task with security manager?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:12:37 GMT
Attempting to use Ant to run a Java program with a security manager and policy file under JDK
1.3.1.
The docs say to use something like this to run the program and it works from the command line.

java -Djava.security.manager -Djava.security.policy==/someURL/ SomeApp

When I try to convert this to an Ant task, I can't quite implement the above syntax which
has:

- no value after the java.security.manager property
- two equal signs for the java.security.policy (which makes it the only policy file)

Any thoughts?

<java classname="SomeApp" fork="yes">
      <classpath path="classes" />
      <sysproperty key="java.security.manager" value=""/>
      <sysproperty key="java.security.policy" path="config\java2.policy"/>
</java>

-- Tim