ant-user mailing list archives

From Norman Klein <kl...@magnet.com>
Subject Looking for a "Build Event" code sample
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:21:56 GMT

I want Ant to tell me which file it is compiling whenever it compiles a file,
without having to either run "ant -verbose" or setting up a listener "ant
-listener org.apache.tools.ant.XmlLogger". So it appears that I need to check
when the "task" or "target" is finished and post a message then.

In the "Developing with Ant" section of the manual, there is a nice example of
"Writing your own task" but the "Build Event" is too sketchy. Does anyone know
where I can find a code sample which better explains how to use "Build Events".

thanks, Norman