ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Meals" <tme...@intraware.com>
Subject Re: jdk 1.3.1 and ant 1.3 compatability
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:24:56 GMT
Jef --

I had a bunch of problems with JDK 1.3.1 under RedHat 7.0 Linux.  My research
found a bunch of web pages, by both RedHat and Sun, saying to apply some patches
or upgrade to RedHat 7.1.  I tried all the suggestions, but all that worked was
turning off the HotSpot client VM.  Try it in the ant.sh script first:

#!/bin/sh
java -classic ...
     ^^^^^^^^

If you want to make it a system-wide change, take a look at
${JAVA_HOME}/jre/lib/jvm.cfg.

Tim