ant-user mailing list archives

From Joe Fisher <jfis...@myriad.com>
Subject Re: external dependencies automatically to be included in Jar
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:56:45 GMT
Im using jikes to do this, but then I have to manipulate the output.  But it
is the best I have so far.

Something like this
 <!-- generate list of class dependencies -->
    <target name="gendep" depends="info">
        <execon executable="jikes" os="Windows 2000" parallel="true"
failonerror="true">
            <arg line="-classpath ${classpath};&quot;C:/Program
Files/JBuilder4/jdk1.3/jre/lib/rt.jar&quot; -sourcepath ${srcDir}
+DR=${dependencyFile} +B +M +F"/>

            <fileset dir="${srcDir}"
                includes="**/*.java"
                excludes="**/*T.java"/>