ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Meals" <tme...@intraware.com>
Subject Re: Help with file-based task
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:17:26 GMT
Why not use the built in <style> task?  I'm using it for XSLT processing
for both creating static HTML pages from XML files as well as creating
Ant build XML files from template documents.  With <style> you can
other file-based tasks.  Also, <style> will automatically (or manually)
select an XSLT processor.

Tim