ant-user mailing list archives

From Rigorberto Macias <rigorberto.mac...@irista.com>
Subject simple yet complicated
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:27:18 GMT
Hey everyone,
    One question here. Look at the following code.

<property name="buildnum" value="buildnum1.currval"/>
<sql
  driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
  url="${url}"
  userid="demo"
  password="demo"

select buildnum1.nextval from dual;

 insert into build
(buildnum,branch,machinename,machineinfo,builddate,starttime,endtime,status)

 values
(${buildnum},'BRANCH','${computername}','${numberofprocessor},${processorid},${os},${username}',sysdate,'START
TIME','END TIME','STATUS');
</sql>

What im trying to do is set the property name of buildnum to the value
of the current build number, which is incremented and used just for
reference. every time i do this, the compiler gives me an error about
buildnum not being a valid token. I will be using the ${buildnum}
property in other parts, so that is why i want to give the current build
number value to buildnum. can anybody help me out. i would really
appreciate it. Thanks.

Rigo