ant-user mailing list archives

From "Isaac Sparrow (Staff Engineer)" <isaac.spar...@visicomp.com>
Subject Re: Ant on Mac OS 9?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:25:16 GMT
"Isaac Sparrow (Staff Engineer)" wrote:

> I recently converted our project from a Codewarrior only build to an ant
> build so the rest of the developers, myself included, could use our
> IDE/Editor of choice and be able to build our project.
>
> Now I have everyone on board using the ant build except one lone
> straggler who is developing on Mac OS 9. Does anyone here have any idea
> how to install ant on Mac OS 9? Is it even possible?
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> --
> Isaac Sparrow
> Staff Engineer
> VisiComp, Inc
>
> http://www.visicomp.com
> -----------------------

Ok. Got ant installed and working for my Mac OS 9 friend. There were a
few Mac - java implementation type things that caused my build.xml file
to not work out of the box (works with win, linux, solaris, OS X ...).
Seems forking a new java task doesn't work on OS 9.

--
Isaac Sparrow
Staff Engineer

http://www.visicomp.com
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
find
at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the
computer.