ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Walker" <r...@softsell.com>
Subject Re: Help with installation of ant
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:56:58 GMT
Funnily, in the last 2 hours I've had a similar problem!

I found problems with the "ant.bat" file because I had spaces either in my ANT_HOME or JAVA_HOME
variables (they were both
under c:\program files\).

I actually moved ANT_HOME to a different directory, which cured one.

The other I cured by amending "ant.bat" as follows:

(around line 62):

rem = if "%_JAVACMD%" == "" set _JAVACMD=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java
if "%_JAVACMD%" == "" set _JAVACMD="%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java"

This allowed my JAVA_HOME to be set to c:\program files\jdk1.3

Hope this helps

- Rob

Send reply to:  	ant-user@jakarta.apache.org