ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Deibler <mike.deib...@NOCpulse.com>
Subject Re: Compiling java files in inter-dependent packages
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:36:42 GMT
We hit a limit at around 500 source files using javac.  We added
the following environment variable that upped the heap size available
to ant and everything is running well again.  If that's why you can't
compile both packages at the same time, give something like this a try.
(We're using Ant 1.2 and JDK 1.2.2_07)

JAVACMD="java -Xms64m -Xmx128m"; export JAVACMD

Mike

--
Mike Deibler
Manager, Portal Engineering