ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: path/fileset and missing directories
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:38:35 GMT
Thanks Peter and Stefan for providing work arounds.  I'm probably going
to implement a "nofail" attribute on fileset instead of totally
reorganizing my build file (which would be necessary to implement
Stefan's proposal).

If anyone is interested in the patch, let me know and I'll post it when
I implement it.

Thanks.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.