ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Greenlee" <CGreen...@demandsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Generating build files with XSLT
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:10:06 GMT

You could always enclose the ${name} in an <xsl:text/> block, like this:

<!ENTITY ds "#x0024;">
<!ENTITY ob "#x007B;">
<!ENTITY cb "#x007D;">

<!-- snip -->

<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&ds;&ob;</xsl:text>
<xsl:value-of select="my-property-name"/>
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&cb;</xsl:text>

Does that help?

Chris Greenlee