ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin <toome...@yahoo.com>
Subject fireBuildStarted and fireBuildFinished methods in Project
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:39:19 GMT
Hello;

I'm writing an application that will control the builds for several
different development teams. I'm using Project as my entry point. One
small issue I've run into is that my class that creates the project and
calls executeTargets cannot call the fireBuildStarted or
fireBuildFinished methods since my classes are in a different package.
I can get around it by catching the targetStarted method and getting
the name of the first target called (which happens to be the same for
all builds), but I'm wondering if there is any reason those two methods
can't be made public.

Thanks,
Kevin