ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Starkie" <effic...@my-deja.com>
Subject RE: links in javadoc
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:57:08 GMT
The solution is to list the url's to the javadoc package-list(s) by including link attributes
in the javadoc task.

<link href="file:///c:/jdk1.3/docs/api/"/>

>Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:45:57 -0700
> "Michael Starkie" <efficacy@my-deja.com> ant-user@jakarta.apache.org links in javadoc
>I have the following target in build.xml (see below).  I don't see the @see and @param
tags created as url links in the resulting javadocs.

>In other words I have a source code file in the myproject package called HelloWorld.java.
The HellowWorld class extends javax.servlet.HttpServlet.  The HelloWorld class contains the
following javadoc comment or an overridden method:

>    /***
>     * @param request       The HttpServletRequest
>     * @param response      The HttpServletResponse
>     * @see                 HttpServletRequest
>     * @see                 HttpServletResponse
>     */
>
>I want the HttpServletRequest and HttpServletResponse to be javadoc links and not plain
text so that when a user clicks on them they get the javadoc api for these classes. What am
I missing in my target?

>--------- build.xml -----------------------------------
>  <target name="doc">
>    <!-- document the source code -->
>    <echo message="documenting the java source code."/>
>    <javadoc packagenames="com.mycompany.myproject.*"
>           destdir="c:\myproject\docs"
>           sourcepath="c:\myproject\src"
>           author="true"
>           version="true"
>           use="true"
>           windowtitle="MyProject API"
>           doctitle="MyCompanies Project"
>           bottom="Copyright 2001 MyCompany Corp. All Rights Reserved."
>    >
>    <classpath>
>        <pathelement location="c:\junit3.7\junit.jar"/>
>        <pathelement location="c:\jakarta-tomcat\lib\servlet.jar"/>
>    </classpath>
>    </javadoc>
>  </target>

>--== Sent via Deja.com ==--