ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Starkie" <effic...@my-deja.com>
Subject links in javadoc
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:45:57 GMT
I have the following target in build.xml (see below).  I don't see the @see and @param tags
created as url links in the resulting javadocs.

In other words I have a source code file in the myproject package called HelloWorld.java.
The HellowWorld class extends javax.servlet.HttpServlet.  The HelloWorld class contains the
following javadoc comment or an overridden method:

    /***
     * @param request       The HttpServletRequest
     * @param response      The HttpServletResponse
     * @see                 HttpServletRequest
     * @see                 HttpServletResponse
     */

I want the HttpServletRequest and HttpServletResponse to be javadoc links and not plain text
so that when a user clicks on them they get the javadoc api for these classes. What am I missing
in my target?

--------- build.xml -----------------------------------
  <target name="doc">
    <!-- document the source code -->
    <echo message="documenting the java source code."/>
    <javadoc packagenames="com.mycompany.myproject.*"
           destdir="c:\myproject\docs"
           sourcepath="c:\myproject\src"
           author="true"
           version="true"
           use="true"
           windowtitle="MyProject API"
           doctitle="MyCompanies Project"
           bottom="Copyright 2001 MyCompany Corp. All Rights Reserved."

    <classpath>
        <pathelement location="c:\junit3.7\junit.jar"/>
        <pathelement location="c:\jakarta-tomcat\lib\servlet.jar"/>
    </classpath>
    </javadoc>
  </target>

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--