ant-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Rousse <rou...@ccr.jussieu.fr>
Subject Deleting personal values from a build file
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:41:33 GMT
Hello.
I have my own alias and password stored in a ant buildfile, this way:
<property name="alias" value="foo"/>
<property name="alias" value="bar"/>
 Before distributing my project, including the build file itself, i would
like to remove thoses values.

I had a look at internal replace task, but it doesn't seems to use string
expansion abilities.

So i tried an exec task with a perl invocation, but it fails due to mixing '
and " in command line arguments:
<exec dir="${dist}" executable="perl" os="Linux">
        <arg value="-pi -e 's|name=&quot;alias&quot;
value=&quot;.*&quot;|name=&quot;alias&quot; value=&quot;&quot;|' build.xml"/>
</exec>

Also, is there an available values for os attribute ? I would like this task
to run on all unixes, not only Linux.

Any help appreciated.
--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>