ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Starkie" <effic...@my-deja.com>
Subject Re: Exit Code
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:07:41 GMT
The solution doesn't solve the problem of being able to append the status to the logfile and
mail it out before ant completes.  With this solution you would have to do your mailing after
the bat file completes in another process.

> "Nico Seessle" <nico@apache.org> <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org> Re: Exit CodeDate:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 23:51:06 +0200

>RE: Exit Code

- it will exit the script with the exact error status of the last executed external command:

>    exit %ERRORLEVEL%
>
>  (That works only on NT/2000, by the way - I'm pretty sure this doesn't work in COMMAND.COM).

>This one seems to close my cmd.exe after running ant.bat - is this really better than
no return code at all?

>Nico
>

><< msg2.html >>

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--