ant-user mailing list archives

From Kev K <>
Subject Help with file-based task
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:58:07 GMT
I'm having a little trouble coming up with a plan to
do the following:

I will have seperate directories that will have
listings of xml and xsl files. I want to take these
files and run them thru an XSLT processor. I can
easily do this using XALAN with the <java>
command/tag. But, I'm not sure how I can specify an
exact xml and xsl file from within a specific
directory and use that information to run XSLT. Also,
a file could have dependencies attached to it. So, I
would need to identify the dependend files in the
directory structure and run those files thru the XSLT.

i.e. \models\x400\index.xml and x400.xsl -- grab these
two files and use them as parameters to XALAN. And,
these files could have dependencies defined, so find
those and run those files thru XALAN.

Do you have any ideas or examples I could look at?

Thank you,  Kevin

Do You Yahoo!?