ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ming-Fang Wang" <Ming-Fang.W...@alltel.com>
Subject Re: Use other switches of the jikes
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

Stafan,

Actually, it is not jikes specific, I just want to use -nowarn switch.
It should be a switch on both JDK javac and jikes. How do I set that
attribute/property?

Thanks.

-Ming

From: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org AT INTERNET on 07/13/2001 01:13 AM

To:   Ming-Fang Wang/ATL/ALLTELCORP, ant-user@jakarta.apache.org AT
      INTERNET@CCMAIL
cc:

Subject:  Re: Use other switches of the jikes

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Ming-Fang Wang <Ming-Fang.Wang@alltel.com> wrote:

> Now, how do I handle this? I want to use a jikes specific
> switch. How do I apply this switch to the javac task, define it as a
> property?

which one?  There is support for a couple of jikes switches via magic
properties:

switch          property                        default

+E              build.compiler.emacs            false == not set
-nowarn         build.compiler.warnings         true == not set
+P              build.compiler.pedantic         false == not set
+F              build.compiler.fulldepend       false == not set

other switches are not supported ATM.

Stefan