ant-user mailing list archives

From hari ramasubbu <koolh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Telnet task -please help
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:52:41 GMT
Hi all

I'm trying to automate a telnet session form my NT
machine using the optional telnet task.Using ant i was
succesful in logging in to the unix box from my NT
machine and was able to use read and write attributes.

The issue is i want to see the output of the previous
command which i issued in the telnet command line.
I could see that the "read" attribute reads the line
where the curser is and could not read 2 or more lines
above the curser so that i could read  what is the
result of the  previous process.

please help if me if u have any suggestions.

thanks
hari