ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Setting the project name
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:07:51 GMT
--- Kyle Adams <kadams@gfs.com> wrote:
> I've found postings in the archive about accessing the project name
> within a script, and about setting the project name dynamically using
> include files.  But is there a way to set the project name to a variable
> passed in from the command line?

Looks like if you don't specify a "name" attribute in the <project> tag,
you can pass in ant.project.name on the command-line. But note: If you
don't pass one in, then ant.project.name won't be set to anything, so you
should probably also include a:
 <property name="ant.project.name" value="some_default_name"/>
in your build-file.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)