ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: facing problem while
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:02:22 GMT
--- wrote:
> I am facing a serious problem while trying to build a project in VAJ
> using Ant.
> I tried with <taskdef> and also putting the optional.jar in the lib
> directory of my ant installation directory.

I tried it without <taskdef>'ing it and got the "Could not create task..."
error (not sure why, since optional.jar is in my Ant lib dir, and vajload
is in So I <taskdef>'ed it, and that worked for me
(except that since I don't actually have VAJ, it didn't go far, but at
least I got past the original error). Is this what your <taskdef> looked
<taskdef name="vajload"

Do You Yahoo!?