ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Trivial questions
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 02:40:54 GMT
--- Viraj Purang <viraj_purang@spincircuit.com> wrote:
> CAn you please tell me the class files that correspond to the record
> task

Looks like it's:

org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs:
Recorder$ActionChoices.class          Recorder.class
Recorder$VerbosityLevelChoices.class  RecorderEntry.class

You'll also need to either include a <taskdef> for it in your build-file,
or pick up org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties from the
nightly jar as well. (I'd recommend using a <taskdef> for it, so a) you're
not as out-of-sync with standard 1.3 and b) a reminder that you're using
something not standard with the 1.3 release.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)