ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject NoClassDefFoundError: Files\InterBase
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:28:15 GMT
One of our developers is experiencing problems when trying to run ant.  I've
checked the ant archives and java.sun archives, but cannot find anything
that may help.  The error message he sees when running ant is as follows:

C:\jakarta-ant-1.3\bin>ANT
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\InterBase

Thanks in advance

Simon

Part of the Halifax Group, Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered Office:
Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax Financial Services
Marketing Group for the purposes of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit
trust business.  The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Switchboard
01422 333333.