ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kerim Borchaev" <war...@storm.ru>
Subject Ant's purpose [was : Best for C++]
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:47:31 GMT
Thanks for the references on c++ build tools.

I've found not much on the topic in archives but as i understand Ant
itself is not well suited for c++ and others ? Only for Java?

Sorry for ranting...

Best regards,
 Kerim                            mailto:warkid@storm.ru

Have a look http://echelon.bethsoft.com - Шторм рулез!