ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Jaffe" <>
Subject EJBJAR task issues
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:03:35 GMT
Hi, I tried to find the answer in the archives, but no luck.

I am investigating a directory-dependency issue and need to know if there is
a way to resolve this. When building a set of EJBjars, there exist multiple
xml which have reference to a dtd. In this reference, our source has
hard-coded a path dependency, such as in the included file. Is there some
way to remove this so we can have multiple builds, or so that developers are
not locked into a source-dependent build environment? I tried building with
the path replaced by an ANT-defined variable but the XML parser croaked on
that. I also found that there exists at a reference to this file
(,) but occasionally our
network fails to locate this during the build and the build will fail.

Mark Jaffe
Release Engineer
Eturn Communications Inc.,

View raw message