ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Tjasink" <stephen.tjas...@hyperlink-interactive.co.uk>
Subject Re: ant problem with JUnit AllTest class
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:06:27 GMT
> my Ant script does not compile this class for some strange reason.
> However if I add the import statement of my sub AllTest classes it runs
> allright.

Well why don't you just leave the import statements in then?

In fact, judging by the code that you posted, they should definitely be
in there as the classes that you're accessing are in different packages
so you couldn't reasonably expect it to compile without the import
statements.  It's not an ant-specific issue, it's a general Java one.

Stephen