ant-user mailing list archives

From "T Master" <>
Subject [antlist] error in ant.bat file ?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:27:21 GMT
On Win2000, my ant.bat file (v1.3) has the section:
goto end

Apparently, the quotes around %ANT_HOME%  cause a problem.
When "ant.bat" is entered at the cmd prompt, the following output is

ECHO is off.
Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
           (to execute a class)
   or  java -jar [-options] jarfile [args...]
           (to execute a jar file)

where options include:
    -cp -classpath <directories and zip/jar files separated by ;>
              set search path for application classes and resources
              set a system property
              enable verbose output
    -version  print product version
    -? -help  print this help message
    -X        print help on non-standard options

However, removing the quotes, allows ant to work.
Is this a problem with configuration of my paths?

T Master

View raw message