ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <>
Subject Re: Jasper compiler task
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2001 09:33:46 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Muc" <>
To: <>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 2:31 AM
Subject: Jasper compiler task

> I don't know if it's been done already or not, but I wrote up a new ant
> task to run the Jasper JSP compiler (from the Tomcat project).

No, currently there is only a task for the Weblogic jspc...

> I've attached it a source file for the task.  It is already part of the
> package.  I don't know if you have rules
> about people working in that namespace, but if you want to change the
> package go ahead.

It's okay to use the for tasks you
assume to end up in the CVS-repository located here at In your
case there is already another jspc-compiler in the package - so you should use this package.

> I hope it's useful.  If you have any questions send me a message.

- Package should be (since there
is already the Weblogic-JspC in this package)
- Documentation is missing (external HTML and Java documentation-comments)
- Source is badly formatted (See
and (linked from
the first location))
- You should post this to