ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exit Code
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 19:09:53 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Conor MacNeill" <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2001 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: Exit Code

> Nico,
>
> I have committed a solution. It seems to work for me on NT. Can you
confirm
> on 2000? What about 95/98?

It seemed to work for me on W2K too, but I could not believe that. Further
investigation has revealed that it does never reaches "exit 1" because it
compares "yes" or "no" (without quotes) with "yes" (with quotes). See my
reply to your commit-message on ant-dev. If I repair it (by putting the
variable in quotes) it quits my cmd.exe and is much more ugly than no return
code at all (at least for me).

I can test this on Win9x at work (I nobody has a chance to test it before me
getting to work on monday)...

Nico