ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Eaves" <...@eaves.org>
Subject Re: Help with file-based task
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2001 02:50:11 GMT
Hi Tim (Kev and others)

I've got a similar "problem".  I've got a directory
hierarchy with XML files in it.  I've got a selection
of XSLT files to process the XML files in the "root"
of the hierarchy (they do different things).

So, I've run a quick test with the <style> task and
it very successfully creates a .html file in the
same directory, or a directed directory (using destdir),
_however_ I want to mirror the XML directory hierarchy
with the "output".

Basically, I want to be able to do a single <style>
with an input files of "**/*.xml" and then have it
generate the output hierarchy of HTML files.

Has anybody done this ?

If so, do you want to share your <style> task with
me ? ;-)

If not, does anybody want to have a punt about how
I can do this.

Cheers,
    -- jon