ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Cummings" <kevin.cummi...@mongoosetech.com>
Subject RE: ftp optional task
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:49:24 GMT
What is the size of your optional.jar? You have everything right so
unless you have a wrong version somewhere it should work...

Good Luck,
-=- Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Samson, Lyndon [IT] [mailto:lyndon.samson@ssmb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 12:25 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: ftp optional task

You need the optional jar as well...

-----Original Message-----
From: Churchill, Ralph [mailto:Ralph.Churchill@Williams.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 4:40 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: ftp optional task

While I was loathe to ask such a stupid question (which I know has been
asked many times before), I do seem to be stuck. I'm trying to use the
"ftp"
task. I have download NetComponents 1.3.8a and put it in my
$ANT_HOME/lib
dir (along with optional.jar). I can do other optional tasks like
"ejbjar",
etc. However, when I use the "ftp" task, I get "Could not create task of
type: ftp". If I add it to my CLASSPATH... still no luck. I'm using Ant
1.3,
JDK 1.3.1 on RedHat Linux 7.1. Any ideas?

---
Ralph Churchill
Staff Analyst
Energy News Live