ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: unzipping all files in a directory
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 12:11:07 GMT
Mark Hofmann <mark.hofmann@aperto.de> wrote:

> Looking through the source code and ready to program I found that
> the feature that I need is already there but not documented.  If you
> supply the unzip task with a directory name instead of a single
> filename it will unzip all files in that directory.

You are right - and I couldn't even remember the task did that (double
the shame as there is an @author tag with my name on it in that file
8-).

I wouldn't rely on that behavior - it is more than likely that it is
going to be removed in favor of a (documented) fileset based
alternative in the future - of course after it has been deprecated.

Stefan