ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PATCH to Rmic.java for IIOP
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:31:52 GMT
Larry V. Streepy, Jr. <streepy@healthlanguage.com> wrote:

> In case anyone wants the rmic task to properly handle the IIOP
> stub naming conventions, I'm posting this patch to the released
> version 1.3 Rmic.java file.

In case people haven't been following this thread but do know what to
do here.

My own little experiments show a naming convention that is a little
difficult to follow.  If my class SomeImpl implements interface Some
and Some extends Remote, rmic -iiop will result in _SomeImpl_Tie.class
and _Some_Stub.class - that is the stub file name will be taken from
the name of the interface, not the implementation.

So - to determine the name of the stub file, Ant will need to use
reflection on the class to determine the name of the interface.  Am I
missing something?

Stefan