ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant sleep?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:59:36 GMT
Jon Skeet <jon.skeet@peramon.com> wrote:

> Ah, I didn't realise there was an official patch waiting list.

There is none - there is an unofficial list of ticked (Gnus speak for
marked for later revisit) emails in my jakarta-ant mailing lists group
- and I guess others treat it in a similar way.

Currently it has about twenty to thirty entries - including yours.  I
drop things that I cannot test myself or know another committer is
more familiar with (I don't touch any Windows specific things and
leave all the EJB stuff to Conor for example).

Then things get handled whenever I have time to do so - smaller things
first with bugfixes having a higher priority over enhancements.

Stefan