ant-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivas Subbaraju" <srinivas.subbar...@majoris.com>
Subject RE: ejbjar and parser.jar file
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:51:57 GMT
Thanks Conor,I recovered from the errors.
Mistake was setting classpath in ant build file.
I removed it, now it is working fine.
As you suspected even ejbc was not running from command line.

Srini

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 6:00 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: ejbjar and parser.jar file

From: "Srinivas Subbaraju" <srinivas.subbaraju@majoris.com>

> I extracted the parser.jar file into weblogic/classes and started running
> ant

Why did you do that? It is probably best not to mess with weblogic's
classes area - you may be setting many potential class conflicts. Have you
tried to run a command line ejbc in this case? Is it OK?

Try running ant with the verbose flag (ant -v). It will show you the
command line it is using. You can cut and paste that to see whether it
works from the command line.

Conor