ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Ant documentation (was: Re: javax.sql.DataSource(Thanks!!))
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 00:09:36 GMT

Well if you have had problems, please fill us in with the details of the
problems *you* have had. Why can't you make good use of it - what is
preventing that? Have you raised an enhancment request on bugzilla? You can
raise bugs/enhancements against the documentation. That sort of feedback
will really help us to improve the documentation.

Conor