ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: modified in the future
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 02:40:44 GMT
Sergio,

These tasks use timestamps to determine whether an operation is to be
performed or not. The warning is telling you that these files will always
get recompiled because. You may want to investigate why the files have a mod
time in the future to prevent needless compilations.

Conor

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergio Stateri Jr [mailto:stateri@tesla.com.br]
Sent: Thursday, 7 June 2001 6:48 AM
To: Lista Ant-User (E-mail)
Subject: modified in the future

            Hi,

            I have developed a build.xml to generate the jar of my
components and in the compile target the following message are showed:

compile:
    [javac] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\Administrator.java
modified in the future.
    [javac] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\News.java modified in
the future.
    [javac] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\Tip.java modified in
the future.
    [javac] Warning: com\tesla\classes\business\rigesa\Constants.java
modified in the future.

And when I’m generating the jar the message occurs again:

tesla:
      [jar] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\Administrator.class
modified in the future.
      [jar] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\News.class modified in
the future.
      [jar] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\Tip.class modified in
the future.
      [jar] Warning: com\tesla\beans\services\database\Database.class
modified in the future.
      [jar] Warning: com\tesla\beans\services\database\Database2.class
modified in the future.
.
.
.
And all other components…
.
.
.

 Does anyone know why these message are being showed ?

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Stateri Jr
stateri@tesla.com.br