ant-user mailing list archives

From mark.hofm...@aperto.de (Mark Hofmann)
Subject AW: unzipping all files in a directory
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:36:56 GMT
Looking through the source code and ready to program I found that the
feature that I need is already there but not documented.
If you supply the unzip task with a directory name instead of a single
filename it will unzip all files in that directory.
Not the cleanest way to do it, but good enough for me :-)

 Mark