ant-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Lacoste <jerome.laco...@smartcardsystem.com>
Subject Can't delete a file (that has been used by Zip in a zipfileset ?)
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:43:15 GMT
I have a trouble to delete a file during a build.

The file is not read-only.

I tried to get more information but the verbose monde doesn't help.
I looked at the code of the Delete task. It uses delete() on a java.io.File
object.
Is there anyway for me to know why can't I delete that file?

Of course if I do it manually, it works.

The only think I can see is that:
- the zip file has just been used by a zip task in a zipfileset (as an src
attribute).
- the clean target is called as an ant task.

I tried to make a minimal test case to reproduce the error without success.
I didn't find a bug related to zip or delete.

Is there a special thing with fileset implementation that can create this
problem ?

Comments?

Jerome