ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: Re: Access is denied when trying to copy jar file
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:12:15 GMT
Is Apache/Tomcat running?  IIRC, you can't hot swap jars.  Stop the
service, replace the jars and then restart.

/bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin.Porter [mailto:Robin.Porter@kingston.hummingbird.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 2:03 PM
To: ant-user
Subject: Re: Access is denied when trying to copy jar file

There seems to be a problem copying the jar file when trying to:
(at the command prompt)
ant -buildfile filename.xml

(in my filename.xml)
<copyfile  src="$outputDir/filename.jar"
     dest="$deployJSPapache/Web-inf/lib" />

It is telling me that access is denied to this folder.  I have checked
the permissions and they are all fine.  So why am I still getting a
fail of the build because access is denied to this folder?

Thank you,

Robin