ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: Re: classpath issue on Javadoc stuff!!!!
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 18:01:20 GMT
You're not being anal, you are being correct.  ;)
/bill

-----Original Message-----
From: MikeD [mailto:MikeD@san.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 12:58 PM
To: ant-user
Cc: MikeD
Subject: Re: classpath issue on Javadoc stuff!!!!

Bill.J.Fellows@mail.sprint.com wrote:

> Excellent to hear that you are nearly there.  One thing on the
> classpath you have showing, drop the ValidateForm.class and
> ProcessFormAction.class and just leave it as
> d:\ap20\websrc\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\struts\form\
> (the JVM figures out what naked classes are sitting in a directory -
> things in jars and zips need to be explicitly added)

Not to be anal about this but that entry should actually be
"d:\ap20\websrc\WEB-INF\classes", assuming the ValidatForm and
ProcessFormAction classes are in the "org.apache.struts.form" package.

However, I don't think this is the problem. Unless there are source
(.java) files in that directory that are not in your src (d:\ap20\java)
directory.

/mike