ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: javadoc warning: can not find class
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:30:03 GMT
I'm confused now.  ;)

If you had
import org.apache.struts.form.ActionMapping;
then it's still not going to know that
ActionForm == org.apache.struts.form.ActionForm

None of which particularly matters because after looking at
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/index.html

ActionForm is in package org.apache.struts.action

import org.apache.struts.action.*;
import org.apache.struts.actions.*;

I don't see a org.apache.struts.form package on the javadocs.  Is that
your homegrown stuff?  If so, add
import org.apache.struts.form.*;

How does that do?

I'm off to an exceedingly long meeting so I hope this solves your
problem.  Otherwise, post the results and maybe someone will see what
we are missing.

/bill