ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: javadoc warning: can not find class
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 17:50:37 GMT
If I read this correctly, it is saying that
org.apache.struts.ValidateForm extends
org.apache.struts.form.ActionForm.
See it yet?

You have import org.apache.struts.action.*;
This means you get the shorthand notation of using SomeOtherAction
instead of fully qualifying it through
org.apache.struts.action.SomeOtherAction

Try either
class ValidateForm extends org.apache.struts.form.ActionForm
or
import org.apache.struts.form.ActionForm;
class ValidateForm extends ActionForm

my $.01
/bill

-----Original Message-----
From: pinarbici [mailto:pinarbici@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 11:54 AM
To: ant-user
Cc: pinarbici
Subject: javadoc warning: can not find class

Hi,
One of my source files (ValidateForm.java) starts with the lines below;

package org.apache.struts.form;

import javax.servlet.http.*;
import org.apache.struts.action.*;

And class ValidateForm extends ActionForm but I don;t know why I get
this
error message

"and the superclass org.apache.struts.form.ActionForm of class
org.apache.struts.form.ValidateForm not found"

Any ideas ?
Thanks,