ant-user mailing list archives

From "healey, alex" <al...@Midas-Kapiti.com>
Subject RE: javadocs advice?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:15:36 GMT
I haven't much experience of doing this but can the link subelement in
the Javadoc

Ant task do something to help with this.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Berry [mailto:christopher.berry@etrade.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 2:39 AM
To: Ant-User (E-mail)
Subject: javadocs advice?

Greetings,

I suspect that this question is not Ant related specifically, and has
more

to do w/ javadoc itself. So at the risk of getting a RTFM answer, I'll
pose

the question anyway.

I am constructing a build system for a series of related, yet
independent

"modules". Each module can be built independently, or alternately the
whole

system can be driven by from above by a master build.xml.

I can easily javadoc each module independently. I can also javadoc them

collectively (all dropping into the same /docs/javadocs directory, with
all

of the expected class.html files present) -- except that the index.html

reflects only the last one executed.

Is there a way to incrementally build javadocs -- layering them on top
of

each other?? Or does it really only work as a single step ??

Thanks very much,

Cheers,

-- Chris

Chris Berry  --- christopher.berry@etrade.com  -- 512-323-9479